The install-file is the way to go and it will be successful as soon as your
work on  your machine.
If you want to distributed setup, then you must upload the JAR to a
repository manager or install it on a shared maven repository and use that
remote maven repository in your POM files

Jeff

--
Jeff MAURY

working and scaling.