Le jeudi 24 juillet 2014 12:05:37 Barrie Treloar a écrit :
> On 24 July 2014 01:08, Vincent Zurczak <vincent.zurc...@linagora.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am not sure this is the right mailing-list.
> > Maybe I should have posted to the dev list. Anyway...
> >
> > I have started working on new Maven plug-in last week and I have set up
> > unit tests using the testing-harness plugin.
> > I have problems with Maven injected fields, such as the Maven project.
>
> Here will do, the devs are on both.
>
> (and you will have to wait for someone with more knowledge about using the
> testing harnesses)
>
> Back when I was trying to use them you had a choice of 3, I think its not
> down to one but I dont know if the documentation on how to set it up and
> use it is readily available.
yes, the 3 are still available, even if 2 options have been removed from front
page
you can see the previous fonrt page in history [1], and the modules are still
availabe (and can be seen from modules report, even if not written down in
front page)

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugin-testing-archives/3.1.0/