Le mercredi 20 août 2014 10:57:48 TOM a écrit :
> yeah, it works! __artifactId__ and __rootArtifactId__ all works well
> but this way bring a new little problem: my archetype is come from a
> demo project using archetype:create-from-project,now i get a archetype
> and change some directory's name to __artifactId__,later i want to make
> some tuning on the demo project and call mvn
> archetype:create-from-project again, then i have to rename those
> directory's name again.
> do you have any suggestions ? why not the archetype plugin put the java
> sources into right path directly?
one generated with create-from-project, the result is supposed to be
maintained as primary source: that's the actual idea behind archetype

so there is no such magic mecanism to detect some parts that could be
generated in a more appropriate fashion

perhaps such a feature, to detect a directory corresponding to artifactId,
could be added: don't hesitate to open a Jira issue and work on a patch

Regards,

Hervé