Hi All,

A couple of questions about integration tests..

1) Default vs non-default plugins
I needed to include the maven-failsafe-plugin plugin to introduce
integration tests into my project, but I didn't need to introduce the
maven-surefire-plugin to my pom.xml for unit tests. Fair enough, but
how do I know which plugins are included by default?

2) Just run integration tests?
I can see that unit tests are all classes with names like *Test.java
and integration tests are all classes with names like IT.java. But mvn
verify and mvn test seem to run all tests (unit and integrations). Is
there a way to run just one or the other?

3) Run integration tests after compile?
The real reason for question 2 is that I wish to run integration tests
only after I have deployed the new application to ensure the
integration tests run on the server with the new content. Is there a
way to do this?

Thanks for any assistance!

Rob
:)