We are glad you enjoy using it. If you have any feedback or suggestions
regarding the plugin, documentation and so on please create issues related
projects on github.

https://github.com/takari/takari-lifecycle

https://github.com/takari/takari-plugin-testing-project

It would also be great if you could share where you are using it. E.g. I have
implemented the usage of this in the Android Maven Plugin.

https://github.com/simpligility/android-maven-plugin

It runs through a number of tests there that create Android libraries and
applications, deploys them to all attached devices and runs integration test
including screenshot creation and more there.

Manfred