I'd use dependency:list in conjunction with outputFile to create a
temporary file, which contains the list of dependencies. That
temporary file can be compared with a static file. If they have the
same contents, the test passes.

Jochen

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> On 4/7/15 5:18 AM, Kevin Burton wrote:
>>
>> I have a few modules that I want to lock down so that I can easily keep
>> track of dependencies over time.
>>
>> This way if a developer adds a new dependency, the test will immediately
>> break and someone will have to approve the change.
>

> Can you explain a little bit more what you like to achieve, cause i'm a
> little bit puzzled that you have unit tests which checks dependencies...?
>

>> Is this possible? Could I embed this in a unit test or does it have to be
>> plugin?  ideally something easy…
>>

> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Any world that can produce the Taj Mahal, William Shakespeare,
and Stripe toothpaste can't be all bad. (C.R. MacNamara, One Two Three)