hello
thanks for your answer
my pourpose is :
1.- create one dir, for example: 20150516-17.22.12
2.- into this directory create for each maven project the artifact, this is:
when i comple the 5 ears to copy to thar dir (20150516-17.22.12)
copy the configuration to that dir

this structure i must to create for my proyject for to load this
extructure. for example:

20150516-17.22.12
|-----ears
       |----ear1.ear
   |----ear2.ear
   |----earn.ear
|-----Configuration
|---app1
|----configuration1.properties
|---app2
|----configuration2.properties

i have a lot of projects and i am not able to load unique dir for copyns
all the files when i create them

can you help me?

thanks