Hi group,

I'm toying with ideas to clean up a bunch of build configuration that we have.
There's some duplication going on, and I could push that into the parent
project. But since composition over inheritance is a good approach in general,
I'm thinking about using the Tiles Maven Plugin to do the same to my build.
I've played with it a long time ago, I vaguely remember liking it. But on
GitHub<https://github.com/repaint-io/maven-tiles> it doesn't look like the
busiest of projects, the build status is a broken link, and perhaps there are
strong opinions about the appropriateness of tiles.

So: are tiles still the way to go? (If they ever were)

Your ideas much appreciated.

Sander.

Sander Verhagen
[  san...@sanderverhagen.net<mailto:san...@sanderverhagen.net>  ]

NOTICE: my e-mail address has changed. You may still e-mail me at
verha...@sander.com<mailto:verha...@sander.com> but you will see me using
san...@sanderverhagen.net<mailto:san...@sanderverhagen.net> from now on. Feel
free to update your address book.