Two options that I know of:
1) Create a module that creates a single jar containing all of the code to be shipped. 2) If you want to ship a number of jars, create a Maven project using IzPack to create an installer that collects the jars to be shipped and builds an installer that will permit them to be deployed easily.

We have done both in different circumstances.

Ron