IOW

mvn -o -llr goal

Should do what you want where you have changed the repo url. The
_remote.repositories stores the URL of the repository not just the id.

If you are doing offline, better would be to have a repository manager and
a hostname to host it at... but if you want to use a file:/// URL then you
need -llr AIUI