Hi Dan,
On 5/20/16 10:26 PM, Dan Tran wrote:
I meant appassemble-maven-plugin.

Ah sorry could have imagined that myself...

very likely the error is from the fix of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MJAR-198

For now, I will need to use antrun to copy the local primary jar to the
place I need. Maybe,  appassemble should do this for me

btw, if have RPM module but does invocation of 2 jar goals. Would that
cause an issue?

If you run the jar goals without defining a classifier than yes...I assume you used the jar goal ?

That's not a issue it prevents bad things which means simply replacing primary artifact without knowing it...

-D

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 1:11 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de