Hi There,

Not sure if this is the correct way to communicate for surefire related
help. Please forgive me if its not.

This is regarding suefire plugin feature for my use case.

I have maven project, and running running mvn test executes test cases
within a separate process.

My ask is: Is there any way to run tests by attaching to an existing
process? So that tests can use the attached process environment.

I found surefire has JVMproperty, found here
<http://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html#jvm>,
but could not get how to set it, if this is correct understanding.

 The reason is: Test cases are heavily depend on environment setup, for
each test i don't want to waste time for setup and configuration, rather
focusing on problem to solve by tests.

Thank you.

-Arfeen.