Hello,

are there some good guides about structuring bigger maven projects (including shared code, easy deployment & versioning, etc.)? There's much about the basic stuff, default folders, etc. but somehow, I seem to keep missing the articles (and books) about the "big picture" for bigger projects...

For example, I am having slight problems deciding between one parent project with many modules (and how to version the modules differently and automatically)... I guess there are many considerations like this, so has anyone good literature on the topic?

Regards,

Flo