Hi Dan,

On 05/05/17 02:30, Dan Tran wrote:
is flatten-maven-plugin threadsafe?   if not, we have a problem with large
project where multhreaded build is a must have

maven 3.5 displays a warning on flatten-maven-plugin not thread safe

I need to take a look...can you file in a ticket on flatten-maven-plugin..

Thanks.
Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Thanks