There is no 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT of maven-antrun-plugin, is it?
org/apache/maven/ant/tasks/AttachArtifactTask.class is in
maven-antrun-plugin-1.8.jar

Am 31.05.2017 19:57 schrieb "Guillaume Boué" <gb...@apache.org>:

Hi,

I looked into this issue and committed a fix for it. The core problem was
that the 'attachartifact' task launched from the external Ant build was
working from a clone of the Maven project, instead of the project itself.
Can you try the latest 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT and report back?

---
logiciel antivirus Avast.