Hi

Using https://github.com/jcgay/maven-profiler I am able to get the
execution time of each step.

I am talking about the execution time of mvn clean install.

Since I am building with multiple threads option (-T 4). Is there a way I
can view which plugin execution are executing in which thread. Basically I
want to know which plugin execution is happening in parallel to which
execution.

Thanks,
tuk