I found this message in my output when turning on Maven's debug option
(-X). It looks like an error to me, or at least a warning, and I don't know
what the consequences are. It "sounds bad" but I am not sure what it is
complaining about or what to do about it.

Output:
===
[DEBUG] The following standard Maven Ant-mojo support objects could not be
created:

-  Maven parameter expression evaluator for Ant properties.

Maven project, session, mojo-execution, or path-translation parameter
information is
missing from this mojo's plugin descriptor.

Perhaps this Ant-based mojo depends on maven-script-ant < 2.1.0, or used
maven-plugin-tools-ant < 2.2 during release?
===

What am I do to about this?

Cheers and God bless,
Paul