Without knowing any details about your project, I have no idea. Maybe
you already keep your source code in src/main/java? Maybe you already
have some scripts to download dependent libraries instead of using
some lib/ directory? Maybe you have a simple JAR project and not a
complex WAR project with a ton of dependencies? With the level of
details you've provided, we're not going to be able to help you too
much.

Add a basic pom.xml, and try to build. Fix the things that don't work.
I generally can Maven-ize a project pretty quickly, usually in less
than an hour.

https://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-pom.html
https://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html