Supposedly IntelliJ Idea has good support for Kotlin DSL usage already. There
is an experimental support feature for Eclipse that used to work for some
dialects, but I have not tried it recently.

I am not sure about other dialects or IDEs to be honest.

If you find out anything while playing around, I would love to update the docs
with a PR from you ;-)

Manfred