Enrico

If I get the approach correctly then all my junit4 tests should have
timeout specified (either via @Test or via @Rule) then only I can use the
listener. But the problem is we are having more than 2000 tests and
specifying a timeout in each of the tests/classes is cumbersome.

Correct me if I have misunderstood anything.