Hello,

I uploaded this simple project to illustrate my observation:
https://github.com/gabalawi/junit5-testreporter

Maybe someone could help me with clarifying
- if there is a bug or lacking feature in the surefire plugin
- or if I did not properly configure the surefire plugin
- or if it is up to another plugin (maven-reporting?) to pick up the
TestReporter's publications
- or if I have some misunderstanding about the TestReporter intentions
usage at all

Thank you very much in advance, kind regards,
Heinz

--
Heinz Knoche

  Consultant

  Development

  Public Authorities Web & Application Security

  secunet Security Networks AG

  www.secunet.com