Well, so we're back to the missing javadoc:aggregate-jar-no-fork :)

On 4-2-2020 19:38:43, Jon Harper <jon.harpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Robert, thanks again for your answers.

I can't bind the javadoc:aggregate-jar goal to the package phase because
goals with "@Mojo ( aggregator = true )" are only executed once (instead of
once per module) if they are invoked from the command line.

Cheers,
Jon