Hi,
I have been using the old Maven Ant Tasks and thought I'd move to use the
resolver ant tasks.
My Ant build is pulling in dependencies from maven using a pom file and this
sort of ant call (when using the old maven ant tasks):
<artifact:dependencies filesetId="maven-dependencies-production"
pomRefId="components-pom"  scopes="compile"/>

I am having trouble finding all the jars I need for the resolver ant tasks.
I need to download all the jars ant put them in a folder for the project as
I cannot depend on the build server having maven installed.
Is there a "superjar" with all the needed maven, etc libs I need or a list
or something?

I did make a start and think I have found most, but I now get this error:
\build.xml:28: The repository system could not be initialized

Any one who can point me in the right direction?

regards,
Rune

--
Sent from: http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/Maven-Users-f40176.html