Hi,

> On 16.03.20 15:50, Thorsten Heit wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I tried to use maven-jlink-plugin to create a modular Java runtime
image
> > for an internal application. I've followed the description in the
docs,
> > but finally got a NullPointeException during execution of "mvn
package";
> > the same error as in MJLINK-41.
>
> Do you have an example project which shows the behaviour?

Unfortunately I don't have an example project at hand to show.
In the meantime I cloned the source code and installed into  my local
$HOME. With that snapshow version my project now works (apart from some
other errors during jlink, but they are on my side).

> I hope I will time within the next weeks to get another release for
> it..yeah it's long time ago...

+1 :-)

Are there things on the to-do list that need some helping hand?

Regards

Thorsten