Hi Enrico,
see my replies below.

Regards.

On 2020/05/04 21:18:26, Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Francesco,
> which version of Maven are you using ? (you told you have tried different
> Maven versions)

I am normally using 3.6.3; tried 3.5.4 and 3.3.9.

> what is so special in skipTests profile ?

It is not evident to me, here is why I linked its definition below, maybe you
can spot something I am not able to see.

> did you update to latest version of Apache Parent pom ?

Yes, as you can see from the linked pom, e.g.

https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/syncope-2.1.6/pom.xml#L32-L37

> which version of the release plugin are you using ?

Ah, this observation made me look more thoroughly: I found a mismatch between
ASF parent pom version 3.0.0-M1 and local 2.5.3; after fixing this it seem
everything is back working again.

Thanks!