Hello,   I have problem with my clean inteliJ 2020 and maven plugin
(uninstalled inteliJ 2019, cleaned registry and fles and installed new 2020
version).  I tried many of solutions from internet but none of them helped.  I
don't have settings.xml file in user/.m2/ folder.  Please help me with
running maven - I need it to do my exercises at school, but any of teachers
knows solution.  I attached some screens with WeTransfer, maybe them help.
we.tl we.tl  error_connection file is when i tried to connect
repo.maven.apache.org repo.maven.apache.org  I can connct with this page in my
browser (Firefox)   --  Best regards  Grzegorz