Hi All,

We have maven Multi Module Project, where we have recently implemented
version control process as mentioned in below documentation but after
introducing it we are not able to compile child projects independently
because of dependency failure.
http://maven.apache.org/maven-ci-friendly.html#multi-module-setup

We have also used flatten-maven-plugin but artifacts deployed in our
repository via this setup are not consumable by Maven anymore.

 <build>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
      <artifactId>flatten-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.0</version>
      <configuration>
        <updatePomFile>true</updatePomFile>
        <flattenMode>resolveCiFriendliesOnly</flattenMode>
      </configuration>
      <executions>
        <execution>
          <id>flatten</id>
          <phase>process-resources</phase>
          <goals>
            <goal>flatten</goal>
          </goals>
        </execution>
        <execution>
          <id>flatten.clean</id>
          <phase>clean</phase>
          <goals>
            <goal>clean</goal>
          </goals>
        </execution>
      </executions>
    </plugin>
  </plugins>
  </build>

While trying to get artifacts, maven build failed with below error:

Failed to read artifact descriptor for
org.xxxx.xxx.xxxxx:yy-utils:jar:0.0.1: Could not transfer artifact

Can you please help here?

--

*Thanks & Regards,Hanish Bansal*