That was not a workaround, but me trying to reproduce the problem. I wasn't
able to reproduce it.

All the artifacts in the reactor could be found without building them. Are
you maybe trying to only build one module instead of the reactor?

With regards,

Nick Stolwijk

~~~ Try to leave this world a little better than you found it and, when
your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you
have not wasted your time but have done your best ~~~

Lord Baden-Powell