Thanks for the quick answer Tomo,

According to out build logs (available for ex. here [1])
`7.0.0-SNAPSHOT` in the range results in checking all snapshot versions in
all snapshot repositories available

so 6.7.1-SNAPSHOT, 6.7.2-SNAPSHOT, 6.7.3-SNAPSHOT etc are being checked ...
Is this expected

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/OpenMeetings/job/openmeetings/133/consoleFull

--
Best regards,