AFAIK 'reuseForks=false' starts each single test class in its own JVM. If that
is not what you want, you should not use it like that. Instead, just define two
test separate executions, each with one suite configured. For the module in
question, you might then want to deactivate the default execution
'default-test' so as to avoid running all tests again in that one:

    <execution>
      <!-- We have two other, mutually exclusive text executions already and do
not need this one -->
      <id>default-test</id>
      <phase>none</phase>
    </execution>