Hi Andres,

If its just about deploying the modules to a remote repo, you could set the skip property of the maven-deploy-plugin. I've applied that trick in a Maven plug-in I've made [1]; their integration tests don't need to be in Central, but all other modules should. In this scenario, the integration tests are versioned (tagged in Git) together with the actual code, but they don't get uploaded.

HTH,

Maarten

[1] https://github.com/mthmulders/puml-maven-plugin