Hi Antoine,

That's probably a typical YMMV question.
>From my experience with surefire, I'd say rather stick with the 2.x
versions as long as you don't need an explicit feature of the 3.x Milestone
version.
If something doesn't work or is missing, open up a ticket or ask on this
list.

If you find a milestone version good enough, just post it here and ask for
a release. We did that with the jpackage plugin and might do this with
others as well.

- Ben