Talking about real books: My quick search in a well-known online book
store yielded several results.

One of them is the now unmaintained Sonatype book from 2008 (available
for free online), which somebody else mentioned in this thread.

The others, most of them more recent, I do not know, but maybe you can
inspect them and read the reviews. Given the low numbers of reviews,
maybe you better go to a offline book store and pre-order them for
inspection. Then you can decide which ones to buy, if any, according to
your own criteria. Some are available as e-books, too, as it seems.
--
Alexander Kriegisch