It is basically the same feature known in the maven-deploy-plugin
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/deploy-mojo.html#deployAtEnd

Not sure if the command
mvn deploy -DdeployAtEnd
would fail to deploy dependent modules if the first module fails.

We discussed this feature some time and we said that these features
xxxAtEnd are a hack.
The question is regarding Maven 4 and Maven 5.