Hi Tibor,

I assume that what you said in your previous messages is correct and I
simply do not understand it. E.g., I think I did not ask for Surefire to
be executed in a later phase. That even feels wrong to me. My
requirement is about whether failing tests make the build abort
immediately or fail at the end in order to ensure that all tests in
modules which compile successfully are executed.

So, lacking basic understtanding of what you described, I also do not
feel comfortable simply quoting you and asking on another mailing list,
because I do not intend to develop a Surefire or general Maven
extension. I can only reiterate that I can describe **what** I want the
build to do, not **how** it should be done. I think I described that in
enough detail already. The "how" is up to you or whoever extends
Surefire. That would be you or one of the other experienced committers
or contributors.
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de