Sorry for the late reply, I'm still troubleshooting this and went back and
re-read what was written and now understand it.

I'm still getting handshake_failure when running the following command:

[cmiller@gungan java]$ java GetUrls
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-archiver/2.5/maven-archiver-2.5.pom
Exception in thread "main" javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal
alert: handshake_failure
        at sun.security.ssl.Alert.createSSLException(Alert.java:131)
        at sun.security.ssl.Alert.createSSLException(Alert.java:117)
        at sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.fatal(TransportContext.java:311)
        at sun.security.ssl.Alert$AlertConsumer.consume(Alert.java:293)
        at sun.security.ssl.TransportContext.dispatch(TransportContext.java:185)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLTransport.decode(SSLTransport.java:152)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.decode(SSLSocketImpl.java:1392)
        at
sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readHandshakeRecord(SSLSocketImpl.java:1300)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:435)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(HttpsClient.java:559)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:197)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1570)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1498)
        at
java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:480)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getResponseCode(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:352)
        at GetUrls.main(GetUrls.java:10)

For the sake of troubleshooting, I've also done the following.  Upgraded the
Red Hat package ca-certificates to 2021.2.50 and still have the same issue.

For Java, there is a UI Control Panel, where I unchecked both TLS 1.0 and 1.1
and still having the same issue.

Thanks again to everyone for helping with this.