I don't think you can.
The only way would be to use metadata from those GAV and see when it was
released/deployed.
Of if your don't use use " -ntp,--no-transfer-progress" AND a new workspace
per build AND have that log, then you would see what if downloads.
Or you use a local/company repository manager like nexus and still have the
access logs.
Of your creating a artifact which includes it's dependencies, then either
check the dependency checksum or jar metadata

But gut tells me you can't.

John