Hey folks,

I've been banging my head against an issue with generating javadocs for a
module I'm working on.
The module shades and relocates ASM into the final result - this is fine.

However, when attempting to generate the javadocs for this, it fails with:

(package org.objectweb.asm is declared in the unnamed module, but module
org.objectweb.asm does not read it)
<somepath>//PartialObject.java:26: error: package org.objectweb.asm is not
visible
import org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter;

There are of course multiple errors in the output - basically anything
using ASM.
I've tried adding additional dependencies to the javadoc plugin referencing
the non-shaded ASM artifacts, but no dice.

Haven't had much luck searching this one out.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-rl