Hi,

On 11.05.22 11:12, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce release of the Apache Maven
Daemon version 0.8.0.

Apache Maven Daemon is a daemon infrastructure for Maven with caching
capabilities and a native client for a better and faster user experience.

This is the 1st release of the Apache Maven Daemon since its donation to
the ASF.  This release embeds Apache Maven 3.8.5.

The release is available for download at:
   https://downloads.apache.org/maven/mvnd/0.8.0/

Regards,
The Apache Maven Team

Is there a reason why the tags on the Git Hub repo is currently only at
"draft" level? Furthermore there is no changelog as done in 0.7.1
(https://github.com/apache/maven-mvnd/releases/tag/0.7.1).

Furthermore what about having a release notes content as we have for
other plugins/components here...(we have no JIRA entry for that which is
fine)... can be created from the changelog (would be very good).

The idea is to send this information through the announcement mailing on
the announcement mailing list ...

And also it could be posted to the ASF blog...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise