Hi,
On 11.11.22 08:40, e...@zusammenkunft.net wrote:
Hello,

I think the /usr/bin/mvn (i.e. "not in path") and /usr/share/maven/ points
to a non-pristine distribution shipped Maven (Debian?).

The distro we are talking about is Ubuntu..

I would start with using an upstream Maven distribution archive to make sure
its no packaging error. )And also use a supported JDK by fixin PATH and
JAVA_HOME.

If its a packaging problem the Distribution would be the right place to get
support.

It does not look like that...

(But we already mentioned a few ttimes as a developer you might want to have
multiple pristine maven installs independent of your distribution anyway).

Gruss
Bernd

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise