Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way to use maven-gpg-plugin in conjunction with a
Hardware Security Module (HSM) for the process of publishing digitally
signed artifacts on Maven Central.

After reading the documentation I am under the impression that the plugin
assumes that it has the signing key and the passphrase - but in my use case
I rely on an external device to securely store the key, and the key itself
cannot get out of the device, by design.

After I sign the jar using utilities provided by the HSM, is there a way to
tell maven-gpg-plugin to use existing signature of the jar and upload it to
the server? (instead of trying to produce its own)

Alternatively, maybe you can recommend another approach that I can take?

Alex