Howdy,

yes, it should be possible, it is meant to be thread safe once constructed.
How did you intend session handling? One session for all, or have sessions
per thread?

Also, unsure what you want to "speed up", but resolver itself also uses
thread pools, so maybe better to look into those?
Like new "bf" collector and related (threading) settings, etc
https://maven.apache.org/resolver/configuration.html

HTH