I updated by command like below

 mvn test -Dorg.slf4j.simpleLogger.showThreadName=true

But I am observing that all my test classes are being executed in
ThreadStreamConsumer

[ThreadedStreamConsumer] [INFO] Running
com.spotnana.servicetests.profile.ProfileCreatePersonalUserTest
[ThreadedStreamConsumer] [INFO] Running
com.spotnana.servicetests.profile.PlanServiceTest

So can someone let me know if this is the correct way of logging the
parallel execution identifier in maven output logs? If yes then what am I
doing wrong which is causing all test classes to execute in a single thread?

Junit Version - 5.9.2