I want to execute test classes concurrently in the same JVM. So my
surefire-plugin config looks like below

<plugin>
  <version>3.0.0-M7</version>
  <configuration>
    <systemPropertyVariables>
      <ut.forkNumber>$${surefire.forkNumber}</ut.forkNumber>
    </systemPropertyVariables>
    <!--These values are chosen experimentally-->
    <argLine>
      -Xms512m -Xmx${surefire.max.heap}
      -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=${surefire.max.direct.memory}
      -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=${surefire.metaspace.size}
      -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError @{argLine}
    </argLine>
    <parallel>suitesAndClasses</parallel>
    <perCoreThreadCount>false</perCoreThreadCount>
    <threadCount>${surefire.threadCount}</threadCount>
    <forkCount>1</forkCount>
    <reuseForks>true</reuseForks>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

Can someone let me know if there is a way for me to know which test classes
are being executed in which surefire thread?