Yup,

My "coinciding" work was not to fix people depending in cp ordering, but
was more related to my guts telling that "level order" (introduced in
experiment PR) is more correct than "pre order".

Latter may cause that your 3rd or 4th level transitive dep be enlisted on
CP before your 2nd first level dependency (ie.if you consider a pom with 2
dependencies, 1st dep nth level transitive dependency may "shadow" your 2nd
direct dependency).

Thanks