On 8/2/2023 10:45 PM, Garret Wilson wrote:
I won't explain here what's going on; I intend to write a blog post about it some day. The end result is that if the `com.globalmentor:globalmentor-root` POM is in effect, the `maven.deploy.skip` property is set to `true`; for any other descendant project, the `maven.deploy.skip` property is set to `false`. It works like this pseudocode:

(Sorry, this part of the explanation swapped `true` and `false`; it's the opposite of what I said: if the `com.globalmentor:globalmentor-root` POM is in effect, the `maven.deploy.skip` property is set to `false`.)

Garret