Will give it a try.  I am targeting Windows and *nix.

Am new to Maven, so will have to go figure out the pregoal stuff
(ironically, I was just looking into that for something else!)

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 6/13/2005 3:44:55 PM >>>
- put the native files under your local repo
- add them to your dependencies list

At run time system use pregoal to add the native files to a localtion
understand
by your system, ORuse some sort of environment valiable to add your
file to
linkage path

What OS are you targeting?

-D