Hi, I'm using the ant tasks to add dependency management and repositories to
my ant project. I'm using the following tasks to deploy a zip that I built
to the repository.

                <artifact:pom file="pom.xml" id="maven.project"/>

                <artifact:deploy file="build/web/foo.zip">
                        <pom refid="maven.project"/>
                </artifact:deploy>

When it gets there, though, Maven has changed the extension to .jar and I
can't find any way to turn it off. My archive has jsp's in it, so it's not a
true jar. The problem gets worse if I want to deploy a document: the
document gets its extension changed to .jar.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Dan