Hey folks,

Looking at this more, when I setup a web project in WSAD/RAD I'll set the
build path to include MAVEN_REPO\foo.jar (extending the MAVEN_REPO variable
which points to my local repository). I then tick the box for foo.jar in the
'Order and Export' window thinking this will export the jar's in the
WEB-INF\lib folder.

It doesn't!

Anyone got any ideas how you can point the dependancies to the local
repository but still export them under WEB-INF\lib? This is important
because when I deploy to the server from within Websphere it doesn't include
the JARs. Nice. Otherwise, I'm forced to copy the JARs in the lib folder and
not take advantage of the local repository.

Thanks,
Toby