I have my projects setup so only filtered (property) resources go in
/resources. Everything else is in webapp/img , etc. I honestly never
even thought about putting everything into resources.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jochen Wiedmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 10:09 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: How to turn filtering on with images in the resource folder?

Hi,

I have recently turned on filtering for my resources folder. Worked
fine, until I started the application: It turned out, that images are
filtered too, becoming corrupt. (Funnily, this was on Windows only.
Everything worked fine on Linux.)

Two questions:

- Can anyone explain the difference between Linux and Windows?
   (Curiosity only)
- How can I turn filtering on without trashing my images?

Regards,

Jochen